Below are the simple instructions you will need to access your taxes online.
- Enter the year you wish to search for taxes (i.e. 2008)
- Enter your last name then first (i.e. Smith John for John Smith) If you wish to search solely by last name in this example it would bring up every customer with the last name Smith.
- Click on ALL if you wish to view the history of the parcel of land or the Personal Property of an Individual.
- Click on DETAIL to give a break down of the tax ticket (Such as Billing Information, Payment Information, Assessment Information)
- If the ticket is paid, simply click on File then Print in your browser and take that sheet to DMV as proof of paid taxes.
NOTE: Please check previous years for "Sold for Delinquent Taxes"
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:30 AM till 4:20 PM
350 Main Street
PO Box 350
Union, West Virginia 24983
Phone: (304) 772-3018
Fax: (304) 772-5051